Ha ha welcome to the club. I pulled my first white hair from my head when I was about 16. I think I've found one other since. (You never would have guessed huh?) but hey you have kids you can blame it on! :)
Time to celebrate! Just means you're one step closer to getting to be one of those cute silver headed temple matron angel ladies. You're gorgeous, lovely. Besides which, yeah, I'd definately put that one on having children, lol(0; You rock! See you later this week!
Congrats on the baby boy! Jared keeps tellingme that I am out numbered with the boys in our family, but you've now beaten us with the number of boys!! And Happy birthday to Alisha!!! Thanks for commenting on our blog, it's good to hear from old friends! We saw some pictures that Alisha took of the Hawkins family, and it reminded meof the offer Alisha gave to get our family icttures down. I was thinkin' I just might take you up on your offer! I'll be calling you guys to see how everthyings goin' and maybe see if our schedules will work!!
I have it from a reliable source that if you have three boys and live through it, that is a straight ride up the the celestial kingdom. So....congratulations on the third boy!! You rock!
5 comments:
Ha! You're so old! ;-)
Ha ha welcome to the club. I pulled my first white hair from my head when I was about 16. I think I've found one other since. (You never would have guessed huh?) but hey you have kids you can blame it on! :)
Time to celebrate! Just means you're one step closer to getting to be one of those cute silver headed temple matron angel ladies. You're gorgeous, lovely. Besides which, yeah, I'd definately put that one on having children, lol(0; You rock! See you later this week!
Hi Tietjen Family!
Congrats on the baby boy! Jared keeps tellingme that I am out numbered with the boys in our family, but you've now beaten us with the number of boys!! And Happy birthday to Alisha!!! Thanks for commenting on our blog, it's good to hear from old friends! We saw some pictures that Alisha took of the Hawkins family, and it reminded meof the offer Alisha gave to get our family icttures down. I was thinkin' I just might take you up on your offer! I'll be calling you guys to see how everthyings goin' and maybe see if our schedules will work!!
Talk to ya soon!!
I have it from a reliable source that if you have three boys and live through it, that is a straight ride up the the celestial kingdom. So....congratulations on the third boy!! You rock!
Post a Comment