Anthony and I went to the doctor yesterday and had our ultrasound! We were able to see the baby moving all around and thrilled at seeing how its legs and arms were forming! But the most anticipated picture was the one that is below!

I'm not quite sure how I feel yet about having three little boys! Life will not be dull that it for sure! Thank you all for voting!
10 comments:
Wow THREE boys!! I am so glad I am your visiting teacher, now I know your gonna have to call me and ask for help, there is no way around it! Mark and I are so excited for you guys!
We're excited for you; life won't be dull with 3 little men to chase after!
Congratulations!!! Wow. What fun you'll all have!!!
That is so exciting. I can't believe you are having another boy. But, if anyone can handle the adventures of raising three little boys its you.
You are having your own little strippling warriors. How fun!! Just think of the fun they are going to have!! Yeah for little boys!!!!!!
You know what this means... you have the genes for CUTE boys, so the Lord is sending them your way. It'll be fun to see who he looks more like: Andrew or Peter. Do you have names yet? You've got good boys too, so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!! I can't wait to see him, or pics of him if we're not around!! Congrats!
Hey congrats, I know how you feel. Three girls and we would love to have a boy, but we won't find out what we are having until next week sometime. Hope all is going well. Talk to you soon.
Jamie
CONGRADULATIONS!!! I know that you were hoping for a girl, but think of all the fun that you will have with three boys. And you have all the stuff for a boy already. When does James find out what they are having?
ANOTHER LITTLE BOY!!!! You're gonna have a blast. I'll bet the boys are so excited. There's nothin like 3 momma's boys running around (I know I sure love mine):) CONGRATS!
Congratulations!
You're only 25? Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment