Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let Your Voice Be Heard

We are opening up a poll to see what you think we are having. So look at the side and let us know your thoughts! Some FYI or inside information. We have two boys right now and Anthony's mom had FOUR boys before she had a girl. I am feeling that this pregnany is different but I don't know if that's just me. I hate meat and but I was craving manderin chicken from Fongs. I love oranges and anything fruity. I seem to be carrying the same that I have always have. Good luck and we will know the answer on February 9th at 11:30!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Well it looks like I am the first to respond to your poll. I think you having a girl. You need a little lady to keep those boys in line. lol And every mom deserves to have a little girl to dress up like a doll. BUT having said that I'm sure that you will be happy for what ever the Lord sends to your family as long as he/she is healthy and all goes well with the pregnancy and birth. Right?? I look forward to hearing what you are having, thats so exciting.

Deanna said...

My guess is....drumroll please...a girl. :) Can't wait for the results!

Tonya said...

It has to be a girl because it's in the water. I only know of 4 people having boys and the rest of Rexburg is having girls!! So I'm definitely rooting for a girl:) As for what relatives have had... it doesn't matter. I have 16 neices and 5 nephews and I still had a boy first- I was sure Jackson would be a girl:) Good luck and we can't wait to know

Amy said...

It's gotta be a girl year. There have been so many boy years. We are rootin' for girls for my two sisters . . . we will include you too!