So I talked to my mom today and she told me the news, I'm so happy for you. We have a "suprise" of our own due in late June. CONGRATS!!! Hope it's a girl, we really want a boy. Talk to you soon.
I can't believe you left it at that... don't you know we can't wait for the details!!! I see you are working on my patience, so I will try my best. But CONGRATS!!! Post soon!!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I tried to comment earlier, but there was not the option! Can't wait for details!
Congrats! Cute announcement.
Wow! That is a fun way to make an announcment. Congrats! Can't wait to hear more details.
We're excited for you!
Oh, Alisha! I'm so excited! Hooray! and what a fun announcement!! SO CUTE! I love your costumes.
So I talked to my mom today and she told me the news, I'm so happy for you. We have a "suprise" of our own due in late June. CONGRATS!!! Hope it's a girl, we really want a boy.
Talk to you soon.
I can't believe you left it at that... don't you know we can't wait for the details!!! I see you are working on my patience, so I will try my best. But CONGRATS!!! Post soon!!
Congrats to you!!
Oh you are so clever! Congratulations you guys!
Congrats!!! Can't wait to find out more info!!!
Congrats Alisha! That is awesome! So happy for you!!
Post a Comment