Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall Portraits

Last week I took the boys to the park and we did some pictures! They turned out so cute! Andrew's came out so much better then Peter's which is funny because when we did spring pics it was the opposite! NE ways... we had a lot of fun and I realized how well trained my boys have become. I pull out the camera and they automatically poise and say Cheese! My boys are the best!

















3 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful!!! you're a natural!

The Hills said...

I love the pictures. Your boys are adorable. So are you hoping for a girl next?

The Special K's(0: said...

I saw a link to your blog at a friend's site, I hope you don't mind my nosing in. You're family is so adorable! I hope everything is going great for you, and that you're feeling well. Your pictures are awesome(0: