
So, here we are! Halloween night 2007! Peter is Bob the Builder (Its as close as I could get it and he loved it!), Andrew is a pumpkin, Anthony is a melodrama villian, and me...well, I'm suppose to be a 70's Prom Queen but most people just thought that I was Prom Queen. But that's fine! We had a lot of fun! We had a trick or treat at the office where Anthony works (where this picture is taken) and then a ward party out at our Bishop's farm, and then a Tietjen family party. Peter and Andrew loved getting the candy! Andrew's eyes would light up every time someone handed him a piece of candy. I needed to be better about taking pictures of stuff like that. I just get too distracted by everything else that is going on! It's been a great night but I'm glad that Halloween is only once a year!
4 comments:
I agree with the "halloween once a year" thing. Too Much Candy!!
Anyway, I love the whole blog idea thing. I need to make me one.
I love your costumes! They are so cute! Is Bishop Rasmussen still the Bishop? If he is, will you email me his phone number and also that of the executive secretary? I was looking through our papers the other day and realized that they never gave me Lilie's blessing certificate. I need to get it while someone in the ward still remembers me!
I love your costumes. You look awesome!
Your family looked awesome! Thanks for taking our family pictures, we love them!
TAG, YOU'RE It! Go to my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment