Because Joe is so incredibly life-like, some people have actually mistaken him for one of our kids. I had thrown, uhh... I mean laid, Joe behind the crouch so that we could take naps! Uncle James came over and saw Joe crumpled up behind the couch and thought that it was Andrew and was so surprised that he would sleep in that position and place.Sunday, October 14, 2007
Andrew, Joe (the scarecrow), and Peter
Since I have classes every day but Tuesday, I try to do something special with Peter and Andrew on Tuesdays. This day we made Joe the Scarecrow! I had told Peter that we were going to make him for a few days and so he was excited! We crumbled up about four copies of the Scroll and stuffed them into some of Peter's clothes. Peter helped design the face, especially the colors.
Because Joe is so incredibly life-like, some people have actually mistaken him for one of our kids. I had thrown, uhh... I mean laid, Joe behind the crouch so that we could take naps! Uncle James came over and saw Joe crumpled up behind the couch and thought that it was Andrew and was so surprised that he would sleep in that position and place.
Because Joe is so incredibly life-like, some people have actually mistaken him for one of our kids. I had thrown, uhh... I mean laid, Joe behind the crouch so that we could take naps! Uncle James came over and saw Joe crumpled up behind the couch and thought that it was Andrew and was so surprised that he would sleep in that position and place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment