Sunday, August 04, 2013

DECEMBER

It's pretty frighting that I'm just starting to blog December and its already August! Yikes!! I better hurry up I'm going to be so far behind I'll be ahead! 

My amazing sister in law Andrae graduated with her Bachelors in December! I think she is awesome for doing all that she did in order to graduate!

Their daughter Naomi is super cute!

One of the only photos to be taken on Christmas morning! I'm always so busy playing and opening the gifts to spend time behind my lens! Oh well! We still have tons of video thanks to Anthony!

This was taken later on Christmas when we went down to my families for a party and to hang out! All the older cousins squished in the sled! What fun! Julia really did have fun even though she isn't showing it!

Poor Jacob wanted out so bad but had to wait for Daddy to make rounds before he could head out!



We were lucky enough to run into Santa three different times! This was the first at Broulims! He goes to the strangest places!


Matthew showed no fear and climbed right on up! Julia on the other hand refused to be seated on Santa's lap!

Peter's class put on a Christmas program where they sang a whole bunch of really cool songs! It was a lot of fun!


Andrew decided a few days before Christmas that all he wanted was his two front teeth!

Our lopside Christmas Tree! Note to self... straight tree next year!

Rachal went through the temple for the first time! It was amazing to have almost all of us in the temple! I can't wait till we can all be together!

So old neighbors braved the weather and came up to support Rachal!


Julia found it exhausting to have so much Christmas and fun!

Valerie and I got matching water jugs! I love mine! I have used it several times already! 

No comments: