Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What We Did in the Winter Time

Peter and Andrew made their first snowman without any adult supervision! They were really excited...I was sad...they don't need their mommy anymore...*sniff, sniff*


 
We had a fairly mild winter so I took a lot of pictures that looked like this...aka melting snow

With the start of the new year, we now have church at 8:30. It has its benefits (I'll have to think some before I can list them) but it also has its problems. Our biggest is trying to help our kids stay busy for the better part of the day. We took a lot of walks around the neighborhood and went on a lot of drives. Something my husband assures me is a Tietjen Tradition. 


2 comments:

hayleemj said...

We totally do sunday drives too. Sunday's really can be hard to "rest" with kids around, I hear ya on that.

Thats a great snowman for doing it all on their own! Can't believe how big they are!

Michelle said...

Your boys did a fantastic job on the snowman -- good for them!