Monday, April 09, 2012

Some of My Projects

So this is one of the project that I/we have been working on. I determined at the beginning of the year that my children had little idea of how much work it required to keep our house clean. That and I was tired of doing it alone. I browsed the internet and discovered this! I have loved it!  Every children has a chore to do in the kitchen, upstairs bathroom, and a room that they are responsible for (ROR). Every week we turn the wheel and everyone gets a new set of chores. It has been fairly effective. Every one knows that they have to chores and are starting to be better about picking up after themselves. 


This is my second project. We need a new FHE chart...the old one only had Peter, Andrew, Anthony, and I on it. I added Julia and Matthew and they have been thrilled to be able to be part of FHE now. 


1 comment:

Tiffanie and John said...

I love the wheel idea. I will have to give it a try.