After convincing all my family that it would tons of fun to get together and that I promised that we were all better, they all agreed. I further convinced them that it would be fun to relive our childhood and have lip sync contest and eat Chinese food.
Julia enjoyed having Aunt Andrae doing her hair and making her look so much older!
After eating some awesome Chinese, we feasted on homemade ice cream that we had made the day before. I love Julia's face in this one! The wonder of it!
Anthony was resting up for the night I ahead! A little before 11 the worse thing happen, the stomach flu hit five of the people there. Anthony and I included! We thought it was food poisoning since so many of us got it at once, but we later deduced that it had been the flu because others that had the food were fine. Four people competing for a bathroom is not a pretty sight! I am grateful though that we were with family because there was someone to take care of our kids while Anthony and I recuperated on the couch.
The Monday after New Years we limped home and decided to clean up Christmas. Julia thought the tree skit made a good cape!
Overall we had an adventurous holiday season! I'm glad that its over and am hoping that next year will be a lot better!
2 comments:
Such great updates of the holidays! I love those bow ties you made... too bad your kids didn't! ;)
Also sorry to here about the sickness.. yuck!! We had that this holiday too. Not fun at all. Sounds like a miserable New Years Eve!
Blech, sickness hitting again? Shouldn't that be illegal? But that style for Julia's hair is SO super cute!
Post a Comment