Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can you believe....

... that its been 18 months already? 

 What am  going to do in Sunday School and Relief Society without someone to hold or run after? For the last 2 1/2 years, I have been conditioned to worry about snacks, diapers, bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers,spit up, books, toys, and anything else that might keep a baby happy.  I am so excited to be able to have some freedom, but my heart aches a little too...my last baby... all grown up and terrorizing nursery! sigh....

.
I took these after we got home from church that starts at 8:30 a.m. So cruel but nice at the same time...she's wearing the dress Grandma gave her and absolutely loves nursery! No crying or anything...simply playing and enjoyment! I'm so proud of the big girl she has become!



2 comments:

Jared, Ashley, Caleb, Jacob, Abby, and Lizzy! said...

I love reading your blog! Your comments always make me laugh!
I can't believe how big she is! #4 is your last ay? Jared and I are kinda thinking the same thing. With little ones so close together it demands a lot out of the mom.

Have fun in relief society though!!
p.s. your family portrait is so cute!

Michelle said...

That dress is so beautiful! What a little sweetheart!