Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Julia's birthday

Our little girl turned one on July 12th! The year has flown by and I can hardly believe that it has been a year! She has grown up so quickly!
Julia enjoying her birthday doughnut! This has been a new tradition this year and has helped to make the day special for everyone! We do get a little doughnut out by the time July is over but well worth it! And yes...sadly her hair looks like that every morning!

All dressed! Having a girl has been so fun! All the pink, hair bows, and dresses!

At one, Julia has mastered crawling, knows how to get her brothers in trouble, and has started walking! She loves to follow Matthew around because she knows that he will be getting into something fun! She absolutely loves to go outside and to jump on the tramp (her sitting and us lightly bouncing!).  When I push her in the stroller, she likes to put both arms up in the arm like she is riding a roller coaster! Thrill seeker? maybe....

Peter with his bright idea! LOL!! They couldn't stand that I was taking pictures of Julia and not them too!


Her first doll! She absolutely loves it! It amazed me how she knew what it was and that she was suppose to hold it close and hug it!
Every girl needs a phone!!
She was in pure heaven with this sucker!! She crawled right over and grabbed from my hands the minute I got the wrapper off!
Her cake! I tried to make a sneaky version of a yellow cake but too much squash in and then the frosting was really nasty as well!
But she loved it!!!



Julia, you came into my life when I thought I wasn't ready! Oh, what did I know?!!!  You have completed our family and made it feel that we are all indeed special to have you in our family! 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, her pictures are so cute! I love the ones of the boys, too. :-)

Sara Birch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Birch said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is already one...but then again I say that whenever a baby turns one! The first year sure does fly by. You did a good job on her pictues.