After spending so much after our trip, we decided it was time for some FREE entertainment! We turned to our library for some help and presto! ... FREE carousel rides, FREE ice cream cones from Dairy Queen, and FREE swimming at Porter Park Splash Park! Now only if the gas and the swim diapers had been free, it would have been perfect!
Matthew holding his pass for the carousel... all three of my boys did the summer reading program this year. It was a fun experience and gave us something to do. They even had a fun adult program that I got to do and win prizes!
Only picture that I got of all them together because I had to help hold Matthew! Hence, why there isn't any pictures of him actually on the horse.
Julia's first ride! She was enchanted by the all the horses that were going up and down!
Peter has been losing teeth like crazy!! The Tooth Fairy is having a hard time keeping up! As of today, he has lost five this summer!
We finally hit the water and Julia was so excited! She absolutely loved it!! She is a water baby!! She would giggle when she would get splashed in the face...unlike her brothers who would whimper...and I don't mean when they were babies either
I, of course, had fun shooting my camera!
Anthony and I took turns being on Matthew duty! He is constantly on the move and is not imitated by new places or new experiences....usually....
Matthew footsteps!! Did something to my heart to see them so big!
After about 20 minutes, Andrew completely surprised me by getting up the courage to go down the slide! Andrew usually doesn't like new experience but lately has been more willingly to try things! He even did this before Peter, who was scared at first!
I was so proud of him!!! I bragged for about a week!! Way to go Andrew!
Peter finally decided that it was safe enough after Andrew had did three times!
We left shortly after that because of kids were getting a little shivery and blue lipped, so we headed over to Dairy Queen to get our free ice cream cones! The boys were in heaven and so excited!
And then tragedy...Matthew dropped his!! We scooped it off the ground and pulled off the "contaminated" parts and he was content to finish! Overall it was a great night and a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Nice! Carousel and DQ -- thank goodness for the summer reading program!
And so cute that Julia loves the water, fun! :-)
Post a Comment