The end of May was awesome! My baby brother, the last to the leave the nest, graduated from Seminary and High School! And my first baby graduated from Kindergarten the same day of high school graduation! I never felt so old or proud in my whole life. I was nine years old when my brother was born and so I feel that I had a great deal to do with taking care of him...big bossy sister syndrome...(I'm a recovering addict! LOL!) My mom would often remind me that I was not the mom...sigh...good thing that I married into such a big family...lots of siblings to boss around....wink, wink!
| Couldn't get a decent smile from him, but that's my brother!! |
Whole family...minus Anthony who was watching a sleeping baby and Shaun who is Moab!
Won't ya know that Glen's seminary teacher would be a guy from Anthony's ward growing up? FYI: There's a running joke that everyone we go, we always run into someone that knows a Tietjen. The proof is the picture!
Here's my all of sudden little boy walking into his graduation! Now, I am not the type to go all out for Kindergarten Graduation...I actually think that its kind of unnecessary. But, what can you do? Ne ways....
They sang about five songs...very well...I might add! I was so proud of him!! Peter is usually a very shy kid in crowds and I was proud that he has improved in this area!
Peter with his awesome teacher, Mrs. Jackson! She is amazing! Peter absolutely loved every minute of school and learned so much.
Won't you know that only the baby could get away with something like this? My parents would never have let me, as the oldest do something like this, but then again, I also won't be caught dead doing something like that! Not enough guts!!!
My dad happens to be on the school board and was able to hand my brother his diploma!
The support!!!
All the family that was there! Julia feel asleep during the ceremony and is still sleeping at this point!
The refreshments!!!
So proud of all the graduates!!!!
1 comment:
Love all the graduation pictures. How fun for them, I love it!
Post a Comment