oh, gag!!! LOL! I can't STAND the smell of making one bottle...let alone the whole canister!!! I'm so sorry...BTDT with bags of flour and sugar...once it was two times in one day...we went through 100 lbs of both that week.
Ugh, why the formula, that suff is so expensive! Carson did that with my flour once. Thanks for the laugh...although I'm sure you probably weren't laughing at the time!
3 comments:
oh, gag!!! LOL! I can't STAND the smell of making one bottle...let alone the whole canister!!! I'm so sorry...BTDT with bags of flour and sugar...once it was two times in one day...we went through 100 lbs of both that week.
haha!! Oh, no! Sorry, I'm sure that was fun to clean up!
Ugh, why the formula, that suff is so expensive! Carson did that with my flour once. Thanks for the laugh...although I'm sure you probably weren't laughing at the time!
Post a Comment