Thursday, April 07, 2011

A Hunt for Bunny Money

Over Conference Weekend, we visited Grandma and Grandpa Monson, as is tradition! We were joined by our cousin and aunts and uncles! I loved Conference! It was so enriching and fulfilling! I walked away feeling renewed and filled with hope and love! The kiddos enjoyed conference as well...Friend collages, games on the IPad, Fruit-Loop Necklaces, and decorating foam Easter Eggs.  But above all, the Bunny Money Hunt was the best for them! 

 
My sister-in-law and me have the same taste in pajamas it appears! 

Matthew going on the hunt! This is his second year, though last year he spent the hunt in someone's arms, he soon had it figured out. 

Andrew is a smart kid! He shook the egg to make sure it had money in it and not just candy!

Peter was so fast at getting his eggs that this is the only picture that I got of him.

 Julia's first hunt and she was a pro! She had the advantage of two adults helping her but did an exactly job of hunting for her eggs.


I was very excited to see that Julia got chocolate in her eggs! Maybe next year, I'll share with her!
My mom filled several eggs with just fishy crackers for those that couldn't have it! (Deeply appreciated!) We had to do a little switching around but in the end, everyone was happy!

Julia can't wait to be big and get to go outside with the boys. She is constantly trying to get downstairs with them and loves to wrestle with them.......Can you say tomboy?

No comments: