For our ward Christmas party, they had the Grinch come! He reenacted the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and then when he " began to feel the thing that he never had before"...they tied that in with the nativity story and how Christ comes into our lives and can change our lives and expand our hearts. It was very moving and tied in so beautifully.
The feast (consisting of "roast beast" craved by the Grinch, potatoes, and rolls) was followed by kids sitting on the Grinch's lap. It was the perfect photo op and I'm so glad that I grabbed my camera as I was heading out the door!
Julia was too tired to be scared or impressed by the Grinch!
Matthew on the other hand was TERRIFIED!! He wouldn't even get close to him! I took the picture and then he came running to me!
I was so proud of Peter! He was scared of the Grinch when he first came on the stage but he overcame his fear and sat on the Grinch's lap and even kind of smiled for me.
A few extra of the Grinch!
Overall it was a great night and fun time to spend with the awesome people that make up our ward and my family.
2 comments:
That is sooooo awesome! How cute! Oh wow though, I'd be terrified of that grinch too! "Here sweetheart, let's sit on this creepy green monster man's lap." Yikes! Lol, oh what fun, I'll have to remember that idea(0:
How fun!!! LOVE the pictures. :)
Post a Comment