When I find out that I was going to have a girl, I just knew that she was going to be bald!! My mom loves to tell stories about how I didn't have any hair until I was two and even then it was peach fuzz. I never allowed her to put anything in my "hair" and so I was often mistaken as a boy! So imagine my surprise when Julia was born and she came with a full head of hair! I was shocked! I think I might have even cried a little!
My boys and especially me have enjoyed being able to "do" Julia's hair. They take turns picking out bows and flowers. Julia is so patient with all it and never fusses about "looking pretty!" The other day I decided to try something new! Pigtails! Aren't they cute!
They kind of remind me of antlers but...hey...tis the season right?
3 comments:
Super CUte!!!
I love pigtails!! Cute!
VeRy CuTe!
Post a Comment