LOL!! That's awesome!!
So what are you guys up to? It's been soo cold hasn't it!! I hate it!
How funny! It looks like you were almost motivated to go outside, but then you decided to slip out of those clothes, grab some hot cocoa, snuggle up in a blanket and watch a movie:) Good idea!! ha ha!You are so creative!
hahaha... must have been when you were packing for the big trip this weekend.
hahahahahaha - this is GREAT!! Thanks for making me smile! :) I miss the snow, but really...NOT missing the cold weather.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL!! That's awesome!!
So what are you guys up to? It's been soo cold hasn't it!! I hate it!
How funny! It looks like you were almost motivated to go outside, but then you decided to slip out of those clothes, grab some hot cocoa, snuggle up in a blanket and watch a movie:) Good idea!! ha ha!
You are so creative!
hahaha... must have been when you were packing for the big trip this weekend.
hahahahahaha - this is GREAT!! Thanks for making me smile! :) I miss the snow, but really...NOT missing the cold weather.
Post a Comment