Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Family Photo

Finally! We have a new family photo! One that Andrew doesn't look like a baby and one that includes our new baby! I took this photo at my parents and then my brother's family! My mom commented how glad she was that she hadn't removed that fence section! Ne ways... I am way excited to have a new photo! I have learned from this experience that it is much easier to have someone else do you family photo then to try and do it yourself with three squirmy boys! (You have to actually go to our blog page to see it! It's our new header! I only got one good shot! I'll post new pics of the boys soon! Promise!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I waited...and waited...and didn't see the fabulous picture!!! I'll try again! :) And yes. We've given up on doing our own family pictures...

Deanna said...

I see it!!! and I LOVE it!!! So darling!

Sara Birch said...

Super cute! Your baby is getting so big!

Rachel Chick said...

I know that I just saw you, but your boys just look so big!! I can't believe it! Your picture turned out beautiful! Good job! Self portraits are eternally hard with children. :)

Tonya said...

CUTE picture!!! I love it! And it's so good to see an updated picture of your baby:) Not that I'm much to talk:)

geraldandmeganlove said...

It is about time.... I can't believe how big they all are now. I remember that old fence. I am glad that they didn't tear it down either!