Anthony and the boys have been such a big help to me with this pregnancy! I must be getting old because after doing something really active like grocery shopping or cleaning or the laundry, I have braxton hicks like crazy! So the boys and Anthony have really stepped up and helped out! A couple of weeks ago we had a ward party that involved having people sign up to be host families for other couples in the ward. We were among the volunteers. We had to make the main course for dinner and have everyone else bring a side dish or whatever we assigned them. It was a lot of work getting the house ready to be presentable and getting the dinner done, but my boys dove in that day and really helped! The picture that is above is of "my boys" fixing a sign that I bought at a craft fair in November that I wanted to have hung up for that day. They are so willingly to help whenever we say that we need to clean. Peter and Andrew love to vacuum and dust and mop. I just love all "my boys" so much and all the help that they give me.
4 comments:
How ARE you doing??? I keep waiting for a post that says you've had your little guy! If I weren't so lazy, I'd look back and see when exactly you're due, but obviously you are still a family of four! :)
I love my helpers, too! :) I loved this post...thanks for reminding me of 'the little things'. :)
YAY for helpers!! Don't over do it- make sure you are getting lots of rest (when possible with two kids of course:) It's so nice when the family helps out though!! Way to go BOYS!
What great kiddos and hubby you have!
alisha!! I'm so happy that you are having your 3rd baby!! Wow! Do you know what you are having??! You boys are getting so big and I'm so glad that you have such a great hubby that is helping you out!! Being pregnant does wear you out!! I'm glad to hear that you are getting lots of help! I miss you!
Post a Comment