Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We are All Home Now

Peter was able to hold down food, so he was released at about 10:30 AM today. I guess there is some blood back inside behind one ear. He will be going in on Monday to a hearing doctor to check his hearing. We did our own little test at home and he seems to be able to hear through both of them. We just have to have faith that things will turn out okay.

Thank you all for your prayers and for the visits! We really appreciate it!

Love,

Anthony & Alisha



The doctor didn't order a helmet, but we decided to get him a bicycle helmet to wear around.

4 comments:

Sara Birch said...

So glad that everything turned out okay!!

Patty said...

Glad you are all home and that Peter is doing well. I love the helmet.
Hugs

Carol said...

I'm glad that you are home and that Peter is doing okay. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers and hope everything goes well with his hearing.

The Webber's said...

Scary! Glad everything is working out!!! Your family is still in our prayers!
~Bethany and Bryson