This post is dedicated to my wonderful, patient, and supportive husband! He has helped me out so much! We have had three weddings within the last six weeks that we have had to help in some of the planning. It has been really busy and Anthony has just been the absolute best! He watches the boys so that I can do all my errands, go take pictures, and just have some me time! I so appreciate him and love him so much! This past week I have also been sick and he has been willingly to stay home and take care of things so that I can have some recoop time! He is so good with our boys too! He tells them wonderful stories (I some how did not get that gene) and keeps them busy outside! You can tell that they love him so much! Anthony also clears off the table and helps with the dishes almost every night! He is so perfect and I just love him so much!
The best thing that he has done lately for me was build me a website that I could post some of my photography on! I was so surprised and it made me feel so special and loved! He gives me the confidence I need to do my best! He totally supports me in photography hobby! He gives me time to take pics and helps with photoshop to make them look better as well! He is the best! This is the address to the website that he built for me.
http://www.daydreamphotostudio.com/
I love it! When you click on the pictures it makes them bigger! Your the best honey! I love you!
4 comments:
Alisha!?!? I love your pictures on your new site. I love taking pics as well, just don't have the best camera to take them...one of these days. My dream (one of them anyway) is to become a photographer. That is so awesome that your husband did that for you! Sorry you've been sick. Let me know what I can do. Take care.
I saw him singing in the pristhood choir too, Wow, is there anything he doesn't do. You have a great family.
I love your pictures! I wish you were here to take some more for us...or that we were there. Sounds like you got yourself one amazing guy.
Alisha-I love your pictures and your website. You are really good. What a talented couple you are.
Post a Comment