There is blood behind one ear, but the doctor said that that could just be caused by a blood vessel breaking from the impact. If Peter can hold food down this morning then he will get to go home. Then from what I understand we need to take him into another doctor in a week to check his ears or hearing.
We have truly been blessed. We are thankful to Heavenly Father and for all the prayers for Peter. Hopefully things will continue to go well.
Love,
Anthony & Alisha
3 comments:
Wow, I am so glad he is doing better and that it is not as bad as the Dr. thought. Our prayers are with you please let us know if we can do anything.
Love,
Patty
I am so glad to hear that he is doing okay. Please let me know if there is anything that you need.
I was worried when I recieved that email from you last night and then the phone call from my mom. What a relief that it wasn't as bad as they originally thought. Hope that he gets well soon!
Post a Comment