Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Asking for Prayers for Peter

Peter fell out of a shopping cart today and received a basilar skull fracture. From what I understand, the fracture goes from the back of his head around to at least one ear (or maybe both ears -- I'm not sure).

He is doing very well. But according to the doctor he could lose his hearing in one ear. The doctor will check him later on during the week. So maybe that means that hearing loss wouldn't happen right away, but later? I don't know. Peter is asleep right now, but when talking to him before he didn't seem to have any hearing problems that we noticed.

We are spending the night in the hospital. The nurse is going to check on him every hour over night.

We appreciate any prayers or fasting on his behalf.

Love,

Anthony & Alisha

3 comments:

Deanna said...

We will definately keep Peter in our prayers, as well as you and Anthony! Keep us updated - as you have time. :)

Brandon and Emily said...

We will be keeping your family in our prayers. Hope everything works out for you.

Sara Birch said...

Our prayers and thoughts are with you! If you need anyone to talk to I am here...even if I am in Utah! Oh I wish we were in Rexburg so I could help you out somehow!!!!