Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to...Broulims?

We heard that Santa was going to do some shopping at Broulims, so we loaded up the boys and took them over to see him! The first time Peter saw Santa, he freaked out and was so scared! So this time, we made it a big deal and told him what we were doing, and he at least sat on his lap and let me take a picture!

Andrew, on the other hand, waited impatiently for his turn and then sat down and was content! He even said Cheese! The difference in these two amazes me daily!















3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Alisha, What cute little guys you have? Hope you had a great Christmas. We did and we are still partying. My family has all been here since the 26th. My son and his fiance left today to go back to California but my daughter and her husband are here until sat. Then I'll be back working at the bookstore for a couple of weeks and of coarse-back to school. I haven't even had a minute to rest since we got out. Oh well. . .life goes on. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'll keep stalking ya! :)

Gina said...

Your boys are getting huge! They are adorable.

Rebecca E. said...

Hey Guys!
I found your blog again, through some friends... this time it wasn't blocked. It was fun seeing your cute little family. Things sound like they're going well. Email me sometime and I'll send you the invitation to view our blog.
rebeccaemro@hotmail.com