Saturday, November 10, 2007

I can fly!



It's true! Our boys really did come from heaven and here's the pictures to prove it! This last week has been busy as Anth and I have been trying to wrap up our classes for our Thanksgiving break that begins next Monday! We get a whole week off! YEAH! But its really not a week off because I have to do a paper and Anthony has to work and do his homework as well! Oh well! We only have 18 more weeks left of school till we graduate! (That is only counting the days that we actually got to school!) I'm really pumped to be graduating! I can't even inagine what life will be like when homework isn't looming over us. We like to think that every day will be just like summer vacation! No homework and all we have to do is be a family and for Anthony to go to work. It will awesome but scary at the same time!

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

I love your blog! Your last couple of posts are so fun! i love Peter "bouncing off the walls!"